Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wedding things (plus random tidbits)


So I have (as well as Chaz) been working FEVERISHLY (what a fun word) on wedding things, packing for the move (which will occur Monday), and just getting everything ready for the beginning of our life together! :) But I knew I needed to make time for my blog followers (all 4 of you...thanks for your devotion! lol) and I was planning on revealing all the wedding details after the big day but I'm so excited and proud of my little programs I had to share!


This is a picture of the front and back of the program. Is that a word search on the program you ask...WHY YES, YES IT IS (pencil included)! It also doubles as a fan for that hot June weather! These little buggers were/are a TON of work but I think so worth it!!! More pics to come after and don't worry I know i promised pics of our new place and they are coming...once I find that stinkin cord! lol

Inspiring verse (located on the program):
"Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. 2And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." Ephesians 5:1-2

-what a beautiful wedding verse... thank you Lord for loving us and giving us Christ to express that love!

BTW did you know the slush puppy is made out of apple and grape juice concentrate? Don't think that makes em good for ya though...sorry friends ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love to know your thoughts...