Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day

Ok I have two confessions:
  1. My phone crashed--> you may be wondering what this means and I'll tell you
The Christmas tutorial pics are gone :(
Yes, it's true...I had pictures for tutorials for all those fun creations I made over Christmas break and because I didn't back up my phone I have sadly lost them! However, fear not...I would love to answer your questions (if any) via comments on the creations AND I've been creating more things!
2. I don't have wifi at my house--> why is this relevant to the blog?
Easy, it's EXTREMELY hard to blog without wifi
What should take me 30 minutes takes me an hour to write and it's hard to find time to sit down and do such when the time it takes is doubled...but NO excuse. I have vowed to try to go to coffee shops and such to complete these blogs for my fans (HA fans...well I should say loyal followers!)

Now that I've found every excuse possible (but they are fairly legit wouldn't you say) here is something a little more fun...

Just figured I'd share with you all some of the sappy lovey-dovey things I created for this year's Valentine's day...it is our FIRST married one so I figured what better time than this one to get cheesy :)

Here are the Valentine's day cards I made to send to our families
and here is the super sappy present I gave Chaz...for each hour of the day I told him something I loved about him in the little envelopes I made...(I modeled this idea off an AHHH MAZE ing present he gave me when I went to mexico for 2 months...a WHOLE journal of things he loved about me [one/day] + bible studies each day)

and all these things were made from my gorgeous silhouette machine my valentine gave me at Christmas...one of the best presents EVER!
Hope you all had a sweet Valentine's day

"So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."
1st Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love to know your thoughts...